Skin care products are great to use in hand treatments, as hands are one of the most exposed areas of the human body, says Lydia Sarfati, founder and CEO of Repêchage.
Skin care products are great to use in hand treatments, as hands are one of the most exposed areas of the human body, says Lydia Sarfati, founder and CEO of Repêchage. The well-known skin care brand offers this manicure protocol to help combat the daily wear and tear, prolonged sun exposure, and other environmental issues that may take a toll on a client’s hands. Repêchage’s new Biolight Brightening Body Corrector is a recent addition to the company’s line and is a terrific add-on to a hand treatment.
1. Sanitize the client’s hands with Repêchage Clean Hands Anti-Microbial Hand Wipes.
2. Wearing gloves, apply Repêchage Biolight Glyco-Sea Glycolic Peel evenly on the client’s hands. Leave it on for two to five minutes. This intensive skin treatment helps to resurface and renew skin with less irritation, revealing luminous, more even-toned hands.
3. Massage 10 drops of Repêchage C-Serum Seaweed Filtrate into the client’s hands. This highly concentrated seaweed extract is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and trace elements and helps to prevent dehydration and fine lines while returning moisture to restore overall skin vitality.
4. Give the client a relaxing hand massage with Repêchage Biolight Brightening Body Corrector. This power-packed cream helps reduce the appearance of age spots, hyper pigmentation, discoloration and freckles, and can help brighten uneven skin tone and fade the appearance of dark spots.
5. Using a spatula, apply Repêchage Seaweed Treatment Mask to the client’s hands, keeping the client’s fingers together. Allow the mask to set for 15 minutes. This cooling mask is made of pure, fresh European seaweed that helps rejuvenate, tone, and firm the skin dramatically.
6. Remove the mask. Apply Repêchage Biolight Brightening Body Corrector to the client’s hands, leaving skin moisturized, hydrated, smoother, and brighter. Apply a fresh coat of nail polish and your client’s hands will look more youthful and radiant and feel soft to the touch.
For more information, go to www.biosculpturegel.com.