SO Gel Nails’ striping tape can be used to create sweet looks for clients this holiday season. Recently launched in Lime Green, Apricot, Black, and Metallic Red, the striping tape is made from organic compounds with no acids or monomers. Check out SO Gel Nails educator Jayme Reber’s Candy Cane Lane design for winter.
1. Build clear gel nails for your client and then clean the surface of each nail. Using a clean gel brush, apply a coat of white base color.
2. Use tweezers to carefully remove the SO Gel Nails’ striping tape in red from the packaging card. Remove one 1 mm.-wide strip from the sheet. (Each pack contains 14 1 mm. strips, 30 .75 mm. strips, and 40 .5 mm. strips.)
3. Place the strip on your client’s nail using tweezers to help guide it diagonally across the nail.
4. Use small scissors or clippers to clip and remove excess striping tape.
5. Add a .5 mm.-wide strip under the fi rst, leaving a .5 mm. to 1 mm. gap between diagonal lines according to your preference. Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 until the nail is full.
6. Using a gel brush, apply a top coat over the entire nail to hold the design securely in place.
For more information, visit www.sogelnails.com.