Custom Nails by Temeka uses: Soul Purpose Orange Cream Mineral Soak; Avon Naturals Body Scrubs in Strawberry, Chocolate, and Vanilla; Cuccio Vanilla Bean and Sugar Butter Blend; alcohol, base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Soak your client’s hands in warm water with Soul Purpose Orange Cream Mineral Soak for about five minutes. Add a little Avon Naturals Body Vanilla Scrub on top. Offer your client a glass of wine.
2. Prep the nails.
3. Exfoliate the client’s hands and lower arms with Avon Naturals Body Scrubs in Strawberry, Chocolate, or Vanilla. (Or you can combine all a little of all three.)
4. Let the client rinse her hands. Wrap hot towels around her hands and lower arms.
5. Massage the client’s hands and lower arms with Cuccio Vanilla Bean and Sugar Butter Blend.
6. Clean nails with alcohol. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
You Might Also Like:
Signature Cappuccino-Espresso Spa Pedicure
The Maple Bacon Pedicure