Glitter Off is OPI’s newest natural nail base coat that peels off without polish remover.
Glitter Off is OPI’s newest natural nail base coat that peels off without polish remover. Made with glitter and darker hues in mind, the product reveals polish- and stain-free nails after removal without the work and mess involved with traditional acetone soaking or rubbing. According to Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI’s co-founder and executive VP, Glitter Off is designed to last for a few days, allowing glitter shades or dark regular polishes to be changed frequently or worn just for a special occasion or night out.
1. Apply one thin coat of Glitter Off to the bare nails.
2. Let the product dry. When it turns clear, it’s ready.
3. Apply as many coats of glitter polish or dark polish as necessary over the Glitter Off.
4. When it’s time for removal, use a cuticle stick to gently push and peel the polish off.
5. It should peel off easily even with your finger.
6. When it all comes off, you’re good to go. No additional post steps necessary.