New to the nail market, Lac Sensation is a high-opacity UV gel-polish that’s easy to apply and increases the reinforcement of the natural nail tenfold, says Alessandro International.
New to the nail market, Lac Sensation is a high-opacity UV gel-polish that’s easy to apply and increases the reinforcement of the natural nail tenfold, says Alessandro International. The brand’s gel-polish technology allows for manicures and pedicures to last up to three weeks without scratches or cracks. Lac Sensation is currently available in 99 colors and four French shades.
1. Gently buff the entire nail surface using Alessandro’s 180-grit buffer, paying particular attention to the side walls, free edge, and cuticle area. Cleanse the nail using Alessandro Nail Cleanser applied on a lint-free wipe.
2. Apply a thin layer of Lac Sensation Base Coat over the entire nail, taking care to cap the free edges and remove any residue on the skin before curing. Cure in a UV lamp for 60 to 90 seconds depending on the curing device. (If you’re applying Lac Sensation over artificial nails, skip this step.)
3. Apply a thin layer of Lac Sensation color polish over the entire nail, capping the free edges and removing any residue on the skin before curing. Cure for 60 to 90 seconds. Apply a second thin coat of Lac Sensation color polish if required and cure again for 60 to 90 seconds.
4. Apply a thin layer of the Lac Sensation Top Coat over the entire nail. Cure for 60 to 90 seconds.
5. Wipe the surface of the nail and remove the sticky layer with either Alessandro Nail Cleanser or Alessandro Glossy Finish.
6. Nourish the nails and cuticles with Nail Spa Mango Nail Serum.
> For best results, apply Lac Sensation as thinly as possible. Wipe any excess polish from the brush prior to application.
> Lac Sensation cures with both LED and UV lights. Cure time depends on the output wattage of the device.
> Nails can be filed after they’re cured; however, this could lead to chipping as it will affect the capped edges.
> If polish is accidentally applied to the skin, remove with a rosewood stick or corrector pen before curing.
> To remove, roughen the surface and soak for 10-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of the manicure) with Alessandro’s Soak Off Liquid.