Le Fleur Salon, Denver, Colo., uses: Cuccio Fizzy Pedicure Soak, Prolinc Callus Remover, CND Cuticle Eliminator; La Palm Mineral Sugar Scrub Gel, Warming Foot Mask, and Warm Sensation Lotion; lavender paraffin, CND Vinylux and CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat.
1. Offer the client a selection of hot beverages (cider, cocoa, coffee, or tea) and a heated neck wrap. Soak the client’s feet in Cuccio Fizzy Pedicure Soak for about five minutes.
2. Apply Prolinc Callus Remover to appropriate areas, then cut a hole in a paraffin bag and wrap the foot, exposing the toes for cuticle prep.
3. Prepare the nails using CND Cuticle Eliminator. Push back the cuticles and nip, file, and buff.
4. Rinse off remover and smooth remaining callus with a foot file and disposable pumice bar.
5. Offer a selection of scrubs; massage over the client’s feet and legs, and rinse thoroughly.
6. Apply warming mask generously and let sit for about five minutes.
7. Wrap the client with hot towels for about five minutes, and remove mask with towels.
8. Massage feet and legs for about five minutes each.
9. Apply paraffin with liner bags and let sit until it becomes firm to lock in all the moisture.
10. Cleanse nails well and apply two coats of CND Vinylux color and CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat.
Price: $ 50
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to [email protected]
You might also like these other signature services:
Diamond & 23 Karat Gold Treatment at Luxe Beauty Lounge
Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend Manicure