Step-by-step by Jeanet Spa & Salon, Toronto
Jeanet Spa uses:
Gehwols Herbal Bath Soak; Qtica SmartSpa Papaya Star Sugar Scrub, Moisture Mask, and Luxury Lotion; base coat, polish, top coat.
Papaya Pineapple Pedicure Steps:
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Gehwols Herbal Bath Soak. Serve a virgin Piña Colada by blending together coconut milk, pineapple juice, and papaya pieces, all garnished with maraschino cherries.
2. Prep nails and remove calluses.
3. Exfoliate feet with Qtica SmartSpa Papaya Star Sugar Scrub.
4. Apply Qtica SmartSpa Papaya Star Moisture Mask to feet.
5. Cover feet with plastic wrap, then with towels. After 10 minutes, remove with hot towels.
6. Massage feet with Qtica SmartSpa Papaya Star Luxury Lotion.
7. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Price: $66 (C$69)
Alternate Names: Piña Colada Pedicure, Tropical Feet Treat, Perfect Papaya Pedi