Joanne Truitt goes a little dotty with this nail design.
1. Polish the nail burgundy.
2. Use a dotter tool and white polish to add four curved lines of dots as shown. Add four dots in a diamond shape in the center.
3. Use a dotter tool and glitter blue polish to add blue dots in between the white ones. For the center four dots, use the blue to accent each dot.
4. Use gray-blue polish to add four dots to the center. Use a striper brush and the gray-blue polish to add two diagonal lines.
5. Add silver glitter polish to the two exposed corners. Add a blue rhinestone in the center. Apply top coat.
Step-by-step by Joanne Truitt, Boca Nail Depot, Boca Raton, Fla.
abstract nail art
floral nail art
America’s Beauty Show Rocked Chicago43 photos
Music Festival Nail Art28 photos
The skin folded over the part of the nail plate attached to the finger.
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift