Joanne Truitt goes a little dotty with this nail design.
1. Polish the nail burgundy.
2. Use a dotter tool and white polish to add four curved lines of dots as shown. Add four dots in a diamond shape in the center.
3. Use a dotter tool and glitter blue polish to add blue dots in between the white ones. For the center four dots, use the blue to accent each dot.
4. Use gray-blue polish to add four dots to the center. Use a striper brush and the gray-blue polish to add two diagonal lines.
5. Add silver glitter polish to the two exposed corners. Add a blue rhinestone in the center. Apply top coat.
Step-by-step by Joanne Truitt, Boca Nail Depot, Boca Raton, Fla.
abstract nail art
floral nail art
Heroes and Villains: Comic Book Nail Art42 photos
Mini Masterpiece Nail Art Contest Winners 201415 photos
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift