Joanne Truitt goes a little dotty with this nail design.
1. Polish the nail burgundy.
2. Use a dotter tool and white polish to add four curved lines of dots as shown. Add four dots in a diamond shape in the center.
3. Use a dotter tool and glitter blue polish to add blue dots in between the white ones. For the center four dots, use the blue to accent each dot.
4. Use gray-blue polish to add four dots to the center. Use a striper brush and the gray-blue polish to add two diagonal lines.
5. Add silver glitter polish to the two exposed corners. Add a blue rhinestone in the center. Apply top coat.
Step-by-step by Joanne Truitt, Boca Nail Depot, Boca Raton, Fla.
abstract nail art
floral nail art
Celebrity Face Off Contest: Portrait of an Artist11 photos
Show [Us] Your...Creative Space8 photos
The ability of a non-living surface (such as an implement) to be disinfected, or cleaned of microorganisms.
Am I Losing My Touch Applying Acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift