Joanne Truitt goes a little dotty with this nail design.
1. Polish the nail burgundy.
2. Use a dotter tool and white polish to add four curved lines of dots as shown. Add four dots in a diamond shape in the center.
3. Use a dotter tool and glitter blue polish to add blue dots in between the white ones. For the center four dots, use the blue to accent each dot.
4. Use gray-blue polish to add four dots to the center. Use a striper brush and the gray-blue polish to add two diagonal lines.
5. Add silver glitter polish to the two exposed corners. Add a blue rhinestone in the center. Apply top coat.
Step-by-step by Joanne Truitt, Boca Nail Depot, Boca Raton, Fla.
Kym Lee, a Look Back in Pictures14 photos
Celebrity Nails: Awards Season 201652 photos
An inflammation of the plantar fascia, a thick band of tissues that runs from the heel to the toes. Along the bottom of your foot runs a thick...
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift