Bryan Vu creates flower nail art.
1. Polish the nail lemon yellow.
2. Dip half of a fl at brush in white acrylic paint and half the brush in royal blue acrylic paint. Use the double-loaded brush to create the outer circle of flower petals.
3. Use the same technique to add an inner circle of flower petals.
4. Add white dots and black swirls on either side of the flower.
5. Add gold beads and a pearl embellishment to the flower center.
Nails by Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando.
floral nail art
handpainted nail art
One-Hue Muse19 photos
Kupa Kamp Kicks Off6 photos
Ayurveda is an ancient science of holistic medicine originating in India; a holistic approach to health care designed to maintain or improve health th...
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift