Bryan Vu creates flower nail art.
1. Polish the nail lemon yellow.
2. Dip half of a fl at brush in white acrylic paint and half the brush in royal blue acrylic paint. Use the double-loaded brush to create the outer circle of flower petals.
3. Use the same technique to add an inner circle of flower petals.
4. Add white dots and black swirls on either side of the flower.
5. Add gold beads and a pearl embellishment to the flower center.
Nails by Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando.
floral nail art
handpainted nail art
This Season's Hottest Nail Art Products38 photos
Music Festival Nail Art46 photos
The Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) studies individual chemical compounds as they are used in cosmetic products.
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift