Bryan Vu creates flower nail art.
1. Polish the nail lemon yellow.
2. Dip half of a fl at brush in white acrylic paint and half the brush in royal blue acrylic paint. Use the double-loaded brush to create the outer circle of flower petals.
3. Use the same technique to add an inner circle of flower petals.
4. Add white dots and black swirls on either side of the flower.
5. Add gold beads and a pearl embellishment to the flower center.
Nails by Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando.
floral nail art
handpainted nail art
Playing Footsy27 photos
The Bright Side: Summer Neon Colors26 photos
Inedible salt from the world’s deepest hypersaline lake in the world, the mineral-rich Dead Sea, located between Israel, Jordan, and the West Ba...
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift