Bryan Vu creates flower nail art.
1. Polish the nail lemon yellow.
2. Dip half of a fl at brush in white acrylic paint and half the brush in royal blue acrylic paint. Use the double-loaded brush to create the outer circle of flower petals.
3. Use the same technique to add an inner circle of flower petals.
4. Add white dots and black swirls on either side of the flower.
5. Add gold beads and a pearl embellishment to the flower center.
Nails by Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando.
Kym Lee, a Look Back in Pictures14 photos
Celebrity Nails: Awards Season 201652 photos
Originally defined by NAILS Magazine as a nail salon whose service prices are less than one-half the national average service prices.
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift