Bryan Vu creates flower nail art.
1. Polish the nail lemon yellow.
2. Dip half of a fl at brush in white acrylic paint and half the brush in royal blue acrylic paint. Use the double-loaded brush to create the outer circle of flower petals.
3. Use the same technique to add an inner circle of flower petals.
4. Add white dots and black swirls on either side of the flower.
5. Add gold beads and a pearl embellishment to the flower center.
Nails by Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando.
floral nail art
handpainted nail art
Succulent Scrubs8 photos
At Long Last: An Intro to Longer-Lasting Polish7 photos
In nail art, the lightest color used on the painted area; used to show where the light source is and to give an object dimension.
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift