Bryan Vu creates flower nail art.
1. Polish the nail lemon yellow.
2. Dip half of a fl at brush in white acrylic paint and half the brush in royal blue acrylic paint. Use the double-loaded brush to create the outer circle of flower petals.
3. Use the same technique to add an inner circle of flower petals.
4. Add white dots and black swirls on either side of the flower.
5. Add gold beads and a pearl embellishment to the flower center.
Nails by Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando.
floral nail art
handpainted nail art
Viet Fashion Week 2015: On the Runway261 photos
IBS Las Vegas 2015: International Beauty Show53 photos
Free of toluene, formaldehyde, and DPBs
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift