Tanya Dimitrova brings swirls to nail art.
1. Apply white gel-polish. Cure.
2. Brush on orange pigment, feathering it so it fades as you progress along the nail.
3. Add yellow pigment, fading it with the red to create an ombré eff ect. Cover the entire nail with sparkly clear gel-polish. Cure.
4. Apply a curvy line of red gel-polish. Don’t cure.
5. Use a dotting tool or a gel brush to remove some of the red gel-polish in a swirl design. Cure.
Nails by Tanya Dimitrova, Currie Hair Skin & Nails, Glen Mills, Pa.
Wash-ful Thinking8 photos
2016 Nail Tech Event of the Smokies23 photos
Mica is any of various colored or transparent mineral silicates crystallizing in monoclinic (three unequal crystal axes) forms that readily...
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift