Tanya Dimitrova brings swirls to nail art.
1. Apply white gel-polish. Cure.
2. Brush on orange pigment, feathering it so it fades as you progress along the nail.
3. Add yellow pigment, fading it with the red to create an ombré eff ect. Cover the entire nail with sparkly clear gel-polish. Cure.
4. Apply a curvy line of red gel-polish. Don’t cure.
5. Use a dotting tool or a gel brush to remove some of the red gel-polish in a swirl design. Cure.
Nails by Tanya Dimitrova, Currie Hair Skin & Nails, Glen Mills, Pa.
ombre nail art
Feathered Friends7 photos
Frozen: Icicle Nail Art Ideas20 photos
Also known as corrugations, long ridges that run either lengthwise or across the nail; some lengthwise ridges are normal in adult nails, and they...
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift