Tanya Dimitrova brings swirls to nail art.
1. Apply white gel-polish. Cure.
2. Brush on orange pigment, feathering it so it fades as you progress along the nail.
3. Add yellow pigment, fading it with the red to create an ombré eff ect. Cover the entire nail with sparkly clear gel-polish. Cure.
4. Apply a curvy line of red gel-polish. Don’t cure.
5. Use a dotting tool or a gel brush to remove some of the red gel-polish in a swirl design. Cure.
Nails by Tanya Dimitrova, Currie Hair Skin & Nails, Glen Mills, Pa.
ombre nail art
Playing Footsy27 photos
The Bright Side: Summer Neon Colors26 photos
Tammy Taylor Nails
Knutson can always be found in one of two places – in the classroom or on the phone with a technici...
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift