Tanya Dimitrova brings swirls to nail art.
1. Apply white gel-polish. Cure.
2. Brush on orange pigment, feathering it so it fades as you progress along the nail.
3. Add yellow pigment, fading it with the red to create an ombré eff ect. Cover the entire nail with sparkly clear gel-polish. Cure.
4. Apply a curvy line of red gel-polish. Don’t cure.
5. Use a dotting tool or a gel brush to remove some of the red gel-polish in a swirl design. Cure.
Nails by Tanya Dimitrova, Currie Hair Skin & Nails, Glen Mills, Pa.
ombre nail art
The Latest and Greatest Gels: Soft/Soak-Off8 photos
The Latest and Greatest Gels: Hard/Traditional18 photos
Ann Spilo, chairperson of the board of Spilo Worldwide and recipient of the ABA’s lifetime achievement award, died in April, 2003
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift