Tanya Dimitrova brings swirls to nail art.
1. Apply white gel-polish. Cure.
2. Brush on orange pigment, feathering it so it fades as you progress along the nail.
3. Add yellow pigment, fading it with the red to create an ombré eff ect. Cover the entire nail with sparkly clear gel-polish. Cure.
4. Apply a curvy line of red gel-polish. Don’t cure.
5. Use a dotting tool or a gel brush to remove some of the red gel-polish in a swirl design. Cure.
Nails by Tanya Dimitrova, Currie Hair Skin & Nails, Glen Mills, Pa.
Earth Day Nail Art8 photos
2014 Mural Contest: A Blast From the Past11 photos
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift