Tanya Dimitrova brings swirls to nail art.
1. Apply white gel-polish. Cure.
2. Brush on orange pigment, feathering it so it fades as you progress along the nail.
3. Add yellow pigment, fading it with the red to create an ombré eff ect. Cover the entire nail with sparkly clear gel-polish. Cure.
4. Apply a curvy line of red gel-polish. Don’t cure.
5. Use a dotting tool or a gel brush to remove some of the red gel-polish in a swirl design. Cure.
Nails by Tanya Dimitrova, Currie Hair Skin & Nails, Glen Mills, Pa.
ombre nail art
America’s Beauty Show Rocked Chicago43 photos
Music Festival Nail Art28 photos
In 2007, the Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association (CTFA) changed its name to the Personal Care Products Council.
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift