Tanya Dimitrova brings swirls to nail art.
1. Apply white gel-polish. Cure.
2. Brush on orange pigment, feathering it so it fades as you progress along the nail.
3. Add yellow pigment, fading it with the red to create an ombré eff ect. Cover the entire nail with sparkly clear gel-polish. Cure.
4. Apply a curvy line of red gel-polish. Don’t cure.
5. Use a dotting tool or a gel brush to remove some of the red gel-polish in a swirl design. Cure.
Nails by Tanya Dimitrova, Currie Hair Skin & Nails, Glen Mills, Pa.
ombre nail art
Hidden Gems: Underside Nail Art11 photos
Nail Looks From NYFW F/W2015188 photos
A product adhering to standards of Underwriters Laboratories, an independent, non-profit testing laboratory organized for the purpose of...
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift