Shanelle Heitmann combines purple and zebra stripes.
1. Apply purple gel to the nail at an angle.
2. Use white acrylic paint to draw a semicircle on top of the purple.
3. Apply silver and purple hexagonal glitter along and over the edge of the purple.
4. Use a striper brush and black acrylic paint to add zebra print to the semicircle.
5. Outline the semicircle in clear rhinestones.
Nails by Shanelle Heitmann, Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada.
animal print nail art
This Season's Hottest Nail Art Products38 photos
Music Festival Nail Art46 photos
Nailite was founded by nail technicians and has been shipping quality products throughout the United States and around the world for over 25 years.
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift