Shanelle Heitmann combines purple and zebra stripes.
1. Apply purple gel to the nail at an angle.
2. Use white acrylic paint to draw a semicircle on top of the purple.
3. Apply silver and purple hexagonal glitter along and over the edge of the purple.
4. Use a striper brush and black acrylic paint to add zebra print to the semicircle.
5. Outline the semicircle in clear rhinestones.
Nails by Shanelle Heitmann, Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada.
animal print nail art
Nails From the 2015 Met Gala22 photos
On the Road with Hannah Lee34 photos
A drug, medicinal preparation, or similar substance obtained from a plant or plants.
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift