Shanelle Heitmann combines purple and zebra stripes.
1. Apply purple gel to the nail at an angle.
2. Use white acrylic paint to draw a semicircle on top of the purple.
3. Apply silver and purple hexagonal glitter along and over the edge of the purple.
4. Use a striper brush and black acrylic paint to add zebra print to the semicircle.
5. Outline the semicircle in clear rhinestones.
Nails by Shanelle Heitmann, Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada.
Colorful Nail Art: VietSALON Nail Artistry Competition25 photos
InternatioNAILS: Australia Gallery15 photos
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift