Shanelle Heitmann combines purple and zebra stripes.
1. Apply purple gel to the nail at an angle.
2. Use white acrylic paint to draw a semicircle on top of the purple.
3. Apply silver and purple hexagonal glitter along and over the edge of the purple.
4. Use a striper brush and black acrylic paint to add zebra print to the semicircle.
5. Outline the semicircle in clear rhinestones.
Nails by Shanelle Heitmann, Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada.
Believe, Achieve, Empower: Bellacures & OPI Honor Tippi Hedren11 photos
Celebrity Face Off Contest 2015: Paying Homage to a Musical Muse14 photos
Onychomycosis is an infectious disease caused by a fungus (vegetable parasite); a common form is whitish patches that can be scraped off the surface.
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift