Shanelle Heitmann combines purple and zebra stripes.
1. Apply purple gel to the nail at an angle.
2. Use white acrylic paint to draw a semicircle on top of the purple.
3. Apply silver and purple hexagonal glitter along and over the edge of the purple.
4. Use a striper brush and black acrylic paint to add zebra print to the semicircle.
5. Outline the semicircle in clear rhinestones.
Nails by Shanelle Heitmann, Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada.
animal print nail art
Playing Footsy27 photos
The Bright Side: Summer Neon Colors26 photos
brand created by Art of Beauty
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift