Bryan Vu adds embellishments to black nails.
1. Apply two coats of Gelish in Black Shadow, curing between each coat. Apply Gelish Top It Off Sealer. Cure. Cleanse with Hand & Nail Harmony Cleanser.
2. Use a 220/280-grit buffer to buff the shine away. Cleanse.
3. Apply Gelish Top It Off Sealer to the free edge only to create a French.
4. Perfect the smile line. Cure. Cleanse.
5. Use nail glue to add a variety of embellishments to the smile line.
Nails by Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando.
Best Lil Nail Show Texas 201626 photos
InternatioNAILS: Japan Gallery14 photos
Zinc is a safe, familiar, and reliable element. Long used on babies’ bottoms as an anti-infl ammatory in cases of severe diaper rash and...
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift