Bryan Vu adds embellishments to black nails.
1. Apply two coats of Gelish in Black Shadow, curing between each coat. Apply Gelish Top It Off Sealer. Cure. Cleanse with Hand & Nail Harmony Cleanser.
2. Use a 220/280-grit buffer to buff the shine away. Cleanse.
3. Apply Gelish Top It Off Sealer to the free edge only to create a French.
4. Perfect the smile line. Cure. Cleanse.
5. Use nail glue to add a variety of embellishments to the smile line.
Nails by Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando.
Love Letters: Monogram Nail Art for Valentine's Day11 photos
Nail Art at ISSE Long Beach 201624 photos
Yeast is a microscopic, one-celled organism related to fungi.
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift