Bryan Vu adds embellishments to black nails.
1. Apply two coats of Gelish in Black Shadow, curing between each coat. Apply Gelish Top It Off Sealer. Cure. Cleanse with Hand & Nail Harmony Cleanser.
2. Use a 220/280-grit buffer to buff the shine away. Cleanse.
3. Apply Gelish Top It Off Sealer to the free edge only to create a French.
4. Perfect the smile line. Cure. Cleanse.
5. Use nail glue to add a variety of embellishments to the smile line.
Nails by Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando.
Playing Footsy27 photos
The Bright Side: Summer Neon Colors26 photos
An atom or group of atoms having at least one unpaired electron, giving it a positive or negative charge; can cause the breakdown of cells, cell abnor...
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift