Bryan Vu adds embellishments to black nails.
1. Apply two coats of Gelish in Black Shadow, curing between each coat. Apply Gelish Top It Off Sealer. Cure. Cleanse with Hand & Nail Harmony Cleanser.
2. Use a 220/280-grit buffer to buff the shine away. Cleanse.
3. Apply Gelish Top It Off Sealer to the free edge only to create a French.
4. Perfect the smile line. Cure. Cleanse.
5. Use nail glue to add a variety of embellishments to the smile line.
Nails by Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando.
Succulent Scrubs8 photos
At Long Last: An Intro to Longer-Lasting Polish7 photos
The thin line of skin at the base of the nail that extends from the nail wall to the nail plate.
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift