Bryan Vu adds embellishments to black nails.
1. Apply two coats of Gelish in Black Shadow, curing between each coat. Apply Gelish Top It Off Sealer. Cure. Cleanse with Hand & Nail Harmony Cleanser.
2. Use a 220/280-grit buffer to buff the shine away. Cleanse.
3. Apply Gelish Top It Off Sealer to the free edge only to create a French.
4. Perfect the smile line. Cure. Cleanse.
5. Use nail glue to add a variety of embellishments to the smile line.
Nails by Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando.
Viet Fashion Week 2015: On the Runway261 photos
IBS Las Vegas 2015: International Beauty Show53 photos
A synonym for fingernail polish.
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift