Bryan Vu demonstrates how to do Aquamarine in the Spring nail art.
1. Apply two coats of aqua polish to the nail.
2. Paint a solid white flower using white acrylic paint.
3. Using pink and purple acrylic paint, draw lines from the center of the flower going outward.
4. Using white acrylic paint, draw swirls, dots, and commas
5. Add hologram glitter and a rhinestone. Apply clear top coat.
Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando, Fla.
handpainted nail art
Succulent Scrubs8 photos
At Long Last: An Intro to Longer-Lasting Polish7 photos
Small pincers, usually metal, used for plucking or handling small objects. [Images are Tweezerman tweezers]
Should I have a TV in my salon?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift