Bryan Vu demonstrates how to do Aquamarine in the Spring nail art.
1. Apply two coats of aqua polish to the nail.
2. Paint a solid white flower using white acrylic paint.
3. Using pink and purple acrylic paint, draw lines from the center of the flower going outward.
4. Using white acrylic paint, draw swirls, dots, and commas
5. Add hologram glitter and a rhinestone. Apply clear top coat.
Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando, Fla.
handpainted nail art
Celebrate Day of the Dead: Dia De Los Muertos Nail Art13 photos
Backstage at NYFW Spring/Summer 2015145 photos
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift