Bryan Vu demonstrates how to do Aquamarine in the Spring nail art.
1. Apply two coats of aqua polish to the nail.
2. Paint a solid white flower using white acrylic paint.
3. Using pink and purple acrylic paint, draw lines from the center of the flower going outward.
4. Using white acrylic paint, draw swirls, dots, and commas
5. Add hologram glitter and a rhinestone. Apply clear top coat.
Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando, Fla.
Nail Art From Project Runway Season 1414 photos
Nails to Glam Up Your Little Black Dress13 photos
Pumpkin is an orange squash native to North America. The inside pulp is high in nutrients, and its seeds contain lots of zinc, which is good for...
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift