Bryan Vu demonstrates how to do Aquamarine in the Spring nail art.
1. Apply two coats of aqua polish to the nail.
2. Paint a solid white flower using white acrylic paint.
3. Using pink and purple acrylic paint, draw lines from the center of the flower going outward.
4. Using white acrylic paint, draw swirls, dots, and commas
5. Add hologram glitter and a rhinestone. Apply clear top coat.
Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando, Fla.
handpainted nail art
Heroes and Villains: Comic Book Nail Art49 photos
Mini Masterpiece Nail Art Contest Winners 201415 photos
A form is what is used to sculpt a nail shape with acrylic. It's a scaffolding of sorts, used to help shape the nail as it cures and can be used for s...
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift