Bryan Vu demonstrates how to do Aquamarine in the Spring nail art.
1. Apply two coats of aqua polish to the nail.
2. Paint a solid white flower using white acrylic paint.
3. Using pink and purple acrylic paint, draw lines from the center of the flower going outward.
4. Using white acrylic paint, draw swirls, dots, and commas
5. Add hologram glitter and a rhinestone. Apply clear top coat.
Bryan Vu, Venus Nails & Day Spa, Orlando, Fla.
Celebrity Nails: Awards Season 201652 photos
Celebrity Face Off 2016: Pop Princess Reigns Supreme19 photos
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift