Americana Nail Co., Columbus, Ohio, uses: Oil-Ganics Dead Sea Salt Soak (in White Tea and Ginger), White Tea and Ginger Dead Sea Salt Scrub, French Clay Masque, Harmonizing Body Butter; Entity Nanovive Glycolic Exfoliating Serum, Natural Nail Prep; Zoya Anchor, nail polish, Armor, Hurry-Up Drying Drops.
1. Soak the client’s feet in Oil-Ganics Dead Sea Salt Soak (in White Tea and Ginger) for 10 minutes.
2. Apply Entity Nanovive Glycolic Exfoliating Serum to the client’s calluses. While the serum is working, trim, file, and buff toenails and do a cuticle treatment. Rinse the serum off with water. Exfoliate callused areas only with a disposable foot file.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with Oil-Ganics White Tea and Ginger Dead Sea Salt Scrub. Let the salts melt onto the skin while massaging to help promote circulation. Rinse.
4. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Oil-Ganics French Clay Masque.
5. Leaving the mask on, wrap the client’s feet in towels. Let sit for five minutes. Rinse the mask from the feet, massaging the clay off of the skin into the bath water. Pat dry.
6. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Oil-Ganics Harmonizing Body Butter.
7. Remove residual oils from the nails with Entity Natural Nail Prep. Polish with Zoya Anchor, Zoya nail polish, Zoya Armor, and a drop of Zoya Hurry-Up Drying Drops.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
Retail Boutique: Tea
Citrus Green Tea SpaPedicure