CND releases four soft and feminine CND Shellac shades called The Intimates. The barely-there hues include Blush Teddy, Nude Knickers, Bare Chemise, and Satin Pajamas. They can be worn solo or layered, and the collection will officially hit the market this November.
Along with the launch came an elegant nail design created by CND called Boudoir Pearls. Here’s how to create it:
- Prep the natural nail.
- Apply a thin layer of CND Shellac Base Coat and cure for 10 seconds in the CND UV Lamp.
- Apply two thin layers of CND Shellac Bare Chemise to the entire nail. Cure each layer for two minutes.
- Apply one thin layer of CND Shellac Satin Pajamas to create the smile line and cure for two minutes.
- Apply a thin layer of CND Shellac Top Coat and place small pearls in a descending order onto the wet uncured layer of the top coat. Cure for two minutes.
- Wipe with 99% isopropyl alcohol to remove the top film.
For more information, visit CND.