Where can I find a round metal disc that is used to create perfect smile lines?


I’m looking for a round metal disc that is used to create perfect smile lines when doing pink-and-white acrylic nails. The disc has cut outs the shape and size of your nails. What’s the proper name for this disc and where can I find it?


What you’re talking about is generally called an “edge trimmer” and there are a number of places where you can find one. Try www.frenchtipsculptor.com, www.transdesign.com, or contact a distributor in your area to see if they carry the useful tool. You can also try the “smile shaper” by TAM Enterprises. Log on to www.smileshapertool.com. It is also helpful when cutting out smile lines. — Ed.

Leave a Comment


Comments (0)


A general term used to refer to the liquid monomers used in acrylic liquid formulation; the product formed when an organic acid reacts with an alcohol...
Learn More

Subscribe to NAILS & SAVE!

Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift
Subscribe Today!

Please sign in or register to .    Close
Subscribe Today
Subscribe Today