Say Yes to Something Different Nail Art
May 19, 2015
Elsbeth Schuetz (@elsbeth211) of Orange, Calif., shows how to make this untraditional wedding nail art.
1. Use a light gel base then cure. Create spots with darker gel-polish and cure.
2. Wrap jewelry wire around an orangewood stick.
3. Apply gel top coat. Place wire and beads in gel and cure.
Put a Ring On it Nail Art
May 20, 2015
Karrie Bowers (@beautopianails) of Morgantown, W.Va., shows how to make this engagement ring themed nail art.
1. Use a light gray shade of soak-off gel-polish to paint the entire nail. Use a brush dipped in 99% IPA to remove the curved portion in the middle of the nail. Cure.
2. Add a layer of topcoat and place crystals and beads into a ring design. If you can, try to duplicate
French Twist Tutorial Using Gel II
May 25, 2015
Here's how to create a French twist design using Gel II gel-polish and embellishments.
So in Love Nail Art
May 19, 2015
Elsbeth Schuetz of Orange, Calif., shows how to make this lovely nail design.
Galaxy Nails Using Gel II Gel-Polish
May 5, 2015
Create a nail design that's out of this world using Gel II products.
Hello Pretty!: Gelish Summer 2015 Behind the Scenes
April 27, 2015
Here's a behind-the-scenes look at Gelish's Summer 2015 gel-polish collection, Hello Pretty!
Create Custom Gel-Polish with Infinite Color Palette
December 11, 2014
Get creative and mix up your own custom gel-polish shade with the Infinite Color Palette system from Americanails.com. A few simple steps will transform nearly any nail polish color into durable gel-polish that can last for weeks without peeling or chipping, according to the manufacturer. Mix colors, add glitters, and have fun concocting a new formula.
1. Attach filler tube to the Lacquer
Antique Glass Nail Art Tutorial
December 12, 2014
with gel-polish, construction gel, pigments, and foil to improve the designs.”
Follow these steps to see how Nieves used gel-polish and gold foil over an acrylic set to create a colorful antique glass effect manicure.
1. Clean and prep the nails for acrylic application. Sculpt the nail extension in a square shape using cover pink and apply white acrylic to the nail tip.
2. Apply black
Light Elegance Party Nail with the P+ Soak-off System
December 1, 2014
Give your clients more ways to sparkle this holiday season by offering the P+ Soak-off System featuring high-shine P+ soak-off glitter gel-polishes that incorporate the same highly concentrated glitters Light Elegance is known for. With an assortment of bold colors and glitters, the gel-polishes reach a desired opacity in one or two thin coats, are packed with pigment, have no pullback
Star Pro Soak Off Gel Removal System Foam and Caps
May 21, 2015
These reusable caps and disposable foam pads take the frustration out of removing soak-off gel-polish. The StarPro Soak Off Gel Polish Removal System is...