January 15, 2016
Bling-obsessed nail techs can now integrate the luxury of Swarovski into their services with Crystal Pixie.
Keywords: Akzentz continuing education Crystal Culture gels Gina Silvestro
December 7, 2015
Gina Silvestro, USA Crystal Culture Director and Authorized Swarovski Instructor, demonstrates the proper application of Swarovski’s newest product created just for nails. Crystal Pixie is available in four colors and consists of tiny particles of round crystals mixed with tiny cut crystals which add a beautiful shine to nails.
Here’s how you apply it:
1. Prep the nail and keep it thin because the product will add thickness to the nail which will also give it strength. For enhancements, thin out the nail slightly prior application of Pixie.
2. Apply one thin layer of Akzéntz Pro-Formance Adhere and cure. Apply Akzéntz Enhance Pink and cure.
3. Apply a layer of Akzéntz Bling On. Do not cure.
4. Sprinkle Crystal Pixie over the uncured layer of gel. Make sure to rotate the nail to get the crystals on the entire nail.
5. Remove any excess Pixie from the edges of the nail and tuck any stragglers inward to avoid the cuticle and the edge of the nail.
6. Gently pat down the crystals with a clean and dry brush to create set and secure the crystals in the gel for a smooth layer. Cure.
7. Cap the outer edges with Akzéntz Shine-On. Cure.
For more information, visit www.gelessentialz.com.
Keywords: Akzentz Crystal Culture gels Gina Silvestro Swarovski
April 23, 2015
| Photo Gallery
Stock up to up the ante. Here's what hot in nail art.
Keywords: Akzentz Alfalfa Nail Supply Americanails Antoine de Paris Artistic Nail Design