Arturo Osorio, Mia Secret exclusive educator, shows how to use Chrome Mirror nail liquid and create a 3-D rose using Formagel. Steps:
1. Once the nail structure has been sculpted with Cover Pink, apply a base coat of Luxury UV and cure for 45 seconds in LED nail light.
2. Wipe off the tacky layer with Gel Cleanser.
3. Now apply a thin layer of Chrome Mirror and let it dry for 20 seconds. Then apply another layer of Chrome Mirror.
4. Once it’s dry, file sidewalls and tip, allowing the base and top coat of Luxury UV, seal up each other. This is will get the Chrome Mirror encapsulated and last up even more.
5. Apply Luxury UV top coat, properly over nail bed, sidewalls and tip. This is really important, because the Chrome Mirror need to be completely encapsulated in order to make it last from 2 to 3 weeks. Cure for 45 seconds in LED nail light and wipe off tacky layer.
6. Apply Formagel™ - White builder gel, as decoration. In every design, cure for 45 seconds and continue.
NOTE: by doing this nail technique, Chrome Mirror will last from two to three weeks, based on the clients’ nail care. But remember that the limit is your imagination.