If a classic pink-and-white is your thing, this week, we’re challenging you to step outside your comfort zone and try a new shade. Jazz up a classic French by going pink to create a flirty twist on this timeless look. Check out this round up of pink French manicures for inspiration.
1. Pair it with a water marble accent.
2. Put a bow on it.
3. Fan it out with an overlay of feather-inspired nail art.
4. Make it shine by encapsulating glitter.
5. Reverse the color order with a negative space tip.
6. Get wavy.
7. Turn it tribal.
8. Put in on toes!
9. Dot the tip. Bonus step-by-step instructions for this look by CND here.
Do you have any suggestions on this pink twist on the tip? Let us know in the comments below!
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!