1. Prep nails, apply gel-polish, and cure. Apply NSI Tech Gel Glitter Base and leave uncured.
2. Choose three contrasting colors. Using a dotting tool, place dots of your first color in a circle. Leaving space between the dots, add dots of your second color. Then place your third color in the center of dot one and two. They will overlap.
3. Let your colors bloom together. Once you’re happy with the effect, cure in an LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV lamp for
4. Using NSI Design Gel, start to add detail to your design, drawing over your petals.
5. Once you’re happy with the details of your design, cure in an LED lamp for 60 seconds or a UV lamp for two minutes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.