LeChat educator Anastasiia Morozova created this Valentine’s Day heart design using LeChat Perfect Match and Perception colors. Follow her on Instagram @nailchampion_.
1. Apply LeChat Nails Perfect Match Flawless White and cure for 30 seconds.
2. Paint the outline of a heart using LeChat Perfect Match Black Velvet.
3. Use Black Velvet to draw lines across the heart, creating a mosaic pattern. Cure for 30 seconds.
4. Use any color of glitter or powder around the heart. Apply gold chrome powder to the black lines.
5. Paint the pieces of the heart using various LeChat Perception colors (#07, #08, #01, and #09). Cure for 30 seconds.
6. Use LeChat Gelée Base Coat to apply caviar beads to the outline of the heart. Apply LeChat Gelée Top Coat and cure.
Go to www.lechatnails.com for more information.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.