1. Use a liner brush and black gel to sketch the shape of the snow globe and the pine trees inside the globe. Flash cure in an LED lamp for five seconds.
2. Using a flat gel art brush and green gel, create the color fade around the globe and pine trees. Flash cure in an LED lamp for five seconds.
3. Mix yellow and green gel to create the fade effect on the rest of the nail. Paint the base of the globe with brown.
4. Apply pink and white inside the globe using a fading technique. Flash cure in an LED lamp for five seconds.
5. Apply no-cleanse top coat and cure in an LED lamp for 30 seconds. Apply white gel on the top and bottom of the nail, plus random white dots inside the globe to create snow.
6. Pour white glitter on the nails, then cure in LED lamp for one minute. Dust off excess glitter to complete.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.