1. Prep the nail. Push back and remove excess cuticle from the nail plate. Using a coarse buffer, remove the natural shine. Clear away any dust. Dehydrate all 10 nails using #1 Prep and allow it to air-dry. Apply Cuccio Veneer #2 Fuse on entire nail.
2. Apply Peel it! Pre-Base to the entire nail, being sure to wrap the free edge of the natural nail. This is an air-dry product. Do not cure. It is designed to feel sticky and gummy. Repeat on all five fingers.
3. Apply a very thin coat of Cuccio Veneer #3 Base to the entire nail surface on all five fingers, wrapping the free edge. Cure this hand in an LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV lamp for two minutes. Repeat on the other hand.
4. Stir your Cuccio Colour Veneer of choice with the Cuccio mixing tool. Shaking the bottle will not properly mix your veneer. Apply a very thin coat of the Veneer Colour, wrapping the free edge. Cure and repeat on the other hand. Apply a second thin coat. Cure and repeat on the other hand.
5. Apply a thin coat of #5 Top to five nails, wrapping the free edge, and cure in an LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV lamp for two minutes. Repeat on the other hand.
6. Remove the sticky layer from all the nails with #6 Conditioning Cleanser. Be sure to use one wipe per nail — do not reuse the wipe. Some oils will be left behind on the nails. A clean cotton wipe quickly removes the oil from all the nails, revealing a high-gloss shine that lasts until the Veneer is removed.
7. When you’re ready to easily remove the gel-polish, find an area on the side of the nail (near the free edge or cuticle) that you can lift and simply peel it right from the nails.
8. Clean any remaining residue with alcohol.
For more information, visit www.cuccio.com.