1. Pierce two small holes into side of nail.
2. Paint entire nail with two coats black gel polish.
3. Sponge-paint (very dry, using acrylic paints) the first coat using a pearlescent white, then the second coat with a metallic bronze.
4. Top with matte gel top coat. Cure.
5. Apply second coat of matte topcoat. Carefully place small chain on surface. Cure. Cleanse.
6. Place safety pins through the holes in the nail.
7. ROCK IT!
Joanne Sorbello, Stone Ridge, N.Y.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.