Learn how to create a pretty desert nail design using stampers from Bundle Monster.
1. Apply clear base gel and cure. Wipe inhibition layer. Optional: Place cuticle tape around the nail bed to reduce clean-up time.
2. Apply stamping polish (or regular opaque polish) onto nail plate BM-S327, then use your scraper card to scrape away the excess polish.
3. Using a clear stamper, quickly pick up the stamped image.
4. Next, use a nail art brush and polish to color in the stamp. Use a variety of colors to dress up the images.
5. Once the image is semi-dry, stamp it directly on the tip of the nail to create a cute negative space cactus manicure.
6. Use a clean-up brush and acetone to remove the excess stamped polish.
7. Next, encapsulate your art using a thick layer of builder gel over the stamped image. Cure.
8. To finish, apply gel top coat and cure.
For more information, visit www.bundlemonster.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.