Frisco, Texas-based Susi Norfolk (@perfect10_susi) shares her advice on creating a calming effect for clients, based purely on your salon’s design aesthetic.
1. Use neutral colors.
2. Organize polish and gel-polish in color order.
3. Place sanitizing equipment where clients can see it, so they don’t worry about unsanitized tools.
4. Allow clients to select the music playlist for the service.
5. Place a sheer curtain between manicure and pedicuring areas.
6. Make sure all decor represents services offered in the space. This keeps the area professional and inviting.
7. Stay consistent in your design aesthetic and maintain it.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.