Eileen Fox of Vernon, British Columbia, Canada, created this pastel and neon rainbow design with foil accents and a sharp white geometric pattern. Follow her on Instagram @foxenails.
1. Build and prep the nail.
2. Apply two coats of a light pastel color (Light Elegance Morning Swim) and cure.
3. Apply two thin swipes of Light Elegance Pastel Green Paint and flash cure.
4. Apply two thin swipes of blue and yellow Light Elegance Neon Paints. Gently overlap the colors using a paint brush technique and flash cure.
5. Add neon pink using the same technique and cure.
6. Gently tap on transfer foil while there is still a tacky layer.
7. Apply a protective coat of Light Elegance Powerbond and cure.
8. Apply the design of your choice using white acrylic airbrush paint. Apply Light Elegance Flat Matte Top Coat and cure.