Nail tech Barbara Vespa of Claro, Switzerland, used gel to create this elegant, colorful fish design. Follow her on Instagram.
1. Prep the nail and position the nail form to create the desired shape. Apply builder gel and cure the nail.
2. File the nail into shape, then apply a layer of matte polish and prep it for the nail art.
3. Draw the outline of your design with black polish and then fix it with top coat.
4. Decorate the nail with gel colors, trying to prevent them from bleeding and creating some contrast between them.
5. Finally, apply glittery colors on the clear part of the nail to make it look brighter and more fun.