1. Apply two coats of OPI I Believe in Manicures. Cure between each layer.
2. Use a small paintbrush to create cloud shapes with Young Nails Mission Control in Fizz. Cure.
3. Choose a variety of gold glitters and mix with a minimal amount of builder gel, adding more if necessary. Apply a line of the glitter mix across the nail and cure.
4. Add a line of Presto Bambina gold liner to either side of the gold glitter and cure.
5. Use Young Nails Mission Control gel paints to paint a rainbow, curing between each color to prevent bleeding. Apply Exclusive Nail Couture ShineE no-wipe top coat.
Taylor Hurd, El Dorado Hills, Calif. @taylornailedit
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.