IBD’s Control Gel gives you the power to control every aspect of the application, from dispensing to sculpting to curing. The product combines the efficiencies of gel and acrylic in an all-in-one, odorless formula that stays put without running, self-levels just enough, and completely cures for strong, flexible, and lightweight nails.
1. Squeeze a small amount of Control Gel Clear from the tube. The product is premixed and ready to go.
2. Using the IBD Spatula, cut the desired amount of Control Gel from the tube and glide onto the natural nail. The straight-from-the-tube dispensing means there’s zero product waste.
3. Prep the IBD Control Brush and dip it into the IBD Control Solution. A little goes a long way here; lightly saturate the brush.
4. Remove any excess liquid from the brush on a clean, dry IBD Nail Wipe.
5. Gently sculpt and pat Control Gel until the desired shape is achieved.
6. Cure under LED or UV light (30 seconds in an LED lamp or two minutes in a UV lamp).
For more information, visit www.ibdbeauty.com.