Lingen, Germany-based nail tech Maren Kalvelage demonstrates how to apply ButterCream, the highly pigmented hard gel from Light Elegance that allows easy, one-coat coverage. Follow Kalvelage on Instagram @mk_uniquenails.
1. File and prep the nails with the Zippy e-file.
2. Apply Vita Prime primer.
3. Apply Tack Bonding Agent.
4. Apply Natural Fiber Gel for the base.
5. Build up the nail with Cool Gel.
6. File the nail surface.
7. Apply one coat of Ride the Rails ButterCream.
8. Finish with Super Shiny top coat.