Morgan Taylor’s Winter 2017 Thrill of the Chill Collection will chill you to the core — in a good way. The collection features six wintry tones, from a deep, sultry red to a purple reminiscent of the Northern Lights.
1. After prepping nails, apply a thin coat of Stick With It base coat. Apply a thin coat of Let’s Kiss & Warm Up to the entire nail, making sure to cap the free edge. Apply a second coat for full coverage.
2. With the Mini Striper Brush and My Main Freeze, create a snowflake at the center of the nail.
3. With the Mini Striper Brush, continue adding detail to the snowflake.
4. Using the Mini Striper Brush and My Main Freeze, add horizontal lines above and below the snowflake.
5. Using the Mini Striper Brush and All White Now, add detailing to create dimension. With All White Now and the dotting tool, add small dots to complete the snowflake. Finish with Need For Speed top coat.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.