1. Apply two coats of a baby blue gel-polish (Tammy Taylor Gelegance in Antonian). Cure between each coat. Apply a thin layer of no-wipe gel top coat and do not cure. Use a thin brush to paint black and white gel randomly across the nail.
2. Apply gel top coat over the black and white gel to create a marble look. Cure.
3. Sponge Wildflowers White Chrome onto the nail. Apply top coat and cure.
4. Use white gel to paint a polar bear shape and a crescent moon, along with dots for star details. Cure.
5. Outline the polar bear and moon with black gel and cure. Apply top coat and cure. Embellish with a tiny Swarovski crystal in the center of the moon.
Halley Fortenberry, Fort Walton Beach, Fla. @missexclusivenails
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.