1. Apply base coat and cure. Apply a thin layer of clear gel and apply blue Wildflower’s Micro Glitter. Brush off excess glitter and smooth the nail’s surface. Cure. Apply a layer of clear gel and cure.
2. Using Nail Labo’s Fine Point #5 detail brush, outline a flame design in an earthy brown gel.
3. Fill in the design with the same brown color. Cure.
4. Create random camouflage shapes using bright orange, mustard yellow, and black. Use one color at a time and cure each layer.
5. Outline the flames with white. Cure. Apply top coat and cure.
Nicole Pyon, Los Angeles @wifinails
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.