LeChat international educator Anastasiia Morozova created this design using the Exposed collection of nude colors, available in Perfect Match and Dare to Wear.
1. Prep and build nail for Perfect Match gel-polish application. Apply one thin coat of Perfect Match Laced Up on one half of the nail and one thin coat of Perfect Match Cocoa Kisses on the other half. Do not cure.
2. Repeat application process and blend colors in the center with a gel-polish brush to create an ombré effect. Cure for 30 seconds in 18-watt lamp.
3. Apply Perfect Match High Gloss Top Gel Sealer. Apply rhinestones and cure.
4. Wipe off the tacky residue with Gelée Cleanser and a lint-free wipe. Paint a line design using Perfect Match Flawless White. Don’t cure.
5. Sprinkle Gelée Clear Powder Gel over the design. Tap off excess and cure for one minute.
For more information, visit www.lechatnails.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.