The Alice + Olivia show channeled the Hotel Chelsea and its artistic inhabitants with daring patterns and pops of color. Rita Remark for essie designed a minimalist nail capped off with teal Garden Variety for a classic, fresh look.
Get the Manicure Look
- Begin with a layer of First Base Base Coat.
- Run a striping brush across the tip of each nail dipped in Garden Variety. Repeat this step to intensify the color.
- Finish with a coat of Speed.Setter Top Coat to add sheen.
Get the Pedicure Look
- Apply First Base Base Coat.
- Add two coats of Skinny Dip.
- Up shine with a layer of Speed.Setter Top Coat.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.