1. Apply a thin layer of Fuzion UV Gel’s Oopz (white) paint-on gel and cure. Keep the dispersion layer.
2. Apply a thin layer of Fuzion Colourz Gel’s Oops, I did it Again (fuchsia) on top left and bottom right of nail. Apply a thin layer of Pastelz Purple in the center of the nail. Lightly blend the colors together and cure.
3. Apply a thin coat of clear gel and add loose glitters. Cure.
4. Build nail and file. Apply top gloss and wipe. Sponge on black gel paint until you’ve achieved the desired look. Cure.
5. Sponge on white paint until you’ve achieved the desired look. Cure. Top with gloss.
- Taylor Thiessen, Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada, @gelnailsbytaylor.xo