1. Use Vetro Fuju Base to apply a neutral shade to the entire nail. Do not cure. Paint thick red and peach color blocks scattered around the nail. Stroke the colors vertically with a thin brush to blend with the base. Cure.
2. Reapply the base to the entire nail. Add blue to the remaining areas. Blend the blue with the base using the same vertical stroking technique. Do not overlap with the red and peach. Cure.
3. Dust CND Additives Green Gold sparkle over the entire nail. Use black gel to outline the color blocks. Flash cure.
4. Accent black lines with gold sparkle. Cure.
5. Apply matte top coat if desired.
Heather Velasquez, Sunrise, Fla. @luminarynails