MyTime online scheduling and marketing software allows clients to make appointments and pay for their services directly from a salon’s Facebook page using MyTime’s “Book Now” button.
Salons can also embed MyTime online booking on their own website or receive a free mobile-optimized custom booking page. In addition, the software manages client records, handles in-store purchases, tracks inventory, and creates reports and analytics.
MyTime also does the following:
- Reduces no-shows and cancellations with SMS appointment confirmations.
- Enforces your cancellation policy and charges clients who miss appointments.
- Allows you to schedule appointments or update staff schedules from your computer or mobile device (cloud-based).
- Allows you to create flash sales to fill open timeslots and pushes them out via social media, push notification, or email.
- Prompts customers to share their reviews online, while feedback from dissatisfied clients is emailed privately to you.
- Calculates sales tax, staff commissions, and profit-and-loss statements. Syncs with QuickBooks Online.
For more information, go to www.mytime.com/salons.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.