Tom Bachik and his team of nail techs used OPI Infinite Shine Lacquers along with OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Primer and Gloss to create soft, nude nail looks that complemented the bright and bold colors of Stella McCartney’s new collection.
To get the look:
1.Begin with one coat of OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Primer.
2.Apply two coats of OPI Infinite Shine Lacquer in Feeling Frisco, The Beige of Reason or Tiramisu for Two to get the perfect neutral for your nails.
3.Finish it off with one coat of OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Gloss.
For Opening Ceremony’s preview, Naomi Yasuda created three unique, dramatic nail art designs. Utilizing OPI Nail Lacquers, she created two striped ombré looks in contrasting color schemes: one blue-green and one pink-red with black accents. She also created a daring scorpion design with a matte finish, using the pinky-peach shade from the red ombré nail look, OPI Nail Lacquer in Shh…It’s Top Secret, against a dark background color.
Get these looks:
1. Apply one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
2. Apply two coats of OPI Nail Lacquer in I Am What I Amethyst.
3. On a rectangular make-up sponge, paint lines using OPI Nail Lacquer in I Am What I Amethyst, First Lady of Nails and Russian Navy.
4. Stamp the sponge onto the nail softly. Repeat stamping a few times to achieve a perfect soft color fading so the colors end up mixing together, then repeat steps 2,3,4 but on a piece of wax paper. Once this is dry, finish with OPI Brilliant High-Shine Top Coat.
5. After wax paper is dry, gently remove the nail polish from the wax paper and cut it into small strips.
6. Add three strips to each nail with the center strip flipped. Then, seal the look with OPI Matte Top Coat.
1. Start with one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
2. Apply two coats of OPI Nail Lacquer in Shh…It’s Top Secret.
3. Draw scorpions with OPI Nail Lacquer in Excuse Me Big Sur with a fine-point nail brush.
4. Seal the look with OPI Matte Top Coat.