1. Use two coats of Gelish Arctic Freeze for a bright background. Cure.
2. Using Gelish Tokyo a Go Go, remove most of the polish from the brush, then apply to the nail to create a dry-brushed look. Cure.
3. Repeat step two with Artistic Colour Gloss’s Temptation. Cure.
4. Cut mylar film into skinny rectangles and place vertically on the nail. Apply Gelish Structure Gel on top to seal in the design.
5. Apply a pink transfer foil in random spots and finish with Gelish Matte Top It Off to make the mylar pop.
Dallas Sauers, Dallas Beauty Lounge, Bridgeville, Pa. @dallasbeautylounge
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.