Manicurist Casey Herman (@caseynails) painted this manicure inspired by Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony. “Rainbow Dash is one of my favorite My Little Pony’s! I know she likes to fly and is a little bit of a daredevil so I thought she needs some racing stripes. I wanted to capture that feeling in a nail design so I created one with her tail swirling in the wind. Of course she still likes cute things so I had to add a sparkly stripe.”
How to paint the stripes:
1. Polish entire nail with three coats of Hay Girl Hay! for full nail coverage.
2. Apply a stripe of Applejack of My Eye to the corner of the nail near the cuticle.
3. Next apply a stripe of Too Busy Being Awesome along the tip of nail.
How to paint the tail:
1. With a striping brush apply an arch of Applejack of My Eye.
2. Follow that with a stripe of Sweet as Pinkie Pie.
3. Add a stripe of Kill ‘Em with Kindness then Cutie Mark the Spot.
4. Finish your Rainbow Dash tail with a stripe of Too Busy Being Awesome