Glitz and game shows inspired Moschino's Fall/Winter 2019 show. "This collection is even over-the-top for Jeremy — he's really outdone himself with all of the rhinestones, sequins, and beading," said Miss Pop for Essie. Playing off of the theme, Miss Pop created a half-moon manicure with a clear tip topped with glitter that appeared as if it was "thrown like confetti."
Get the look:
1. Apply Apricot Cuticle Oil to moisturize skin, then wipe the nail bed clean with polish remover.
2. Add one layer of Here to Stay base coat for a smooth polish application.
3. Apply two coats of Mademoiselle in a half-moon shape, leaving the tip free of polish.
4. Apply either Summit of Style, A Cut Above, or Cet in Stones over the entire nail.
5. Finish with Speed.Setter Top Coat for high shine that dries in less than a minute.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.