Glitz and game shows inspired Moschino's Fall/Winter 2019 show. "This collection is even over-the-top for Jeremy — he's really outdone himself with all of the rhinestones, sequins, and beading," said Miss Pop for Essie. Playing off of the theme, Miss Pop created a half-moon manicure with a clear tip topped with glitter that appeared as if it was "thrown like confetti."
1. Apply Apricot Cuticle Oil to moisturize skin, then wipe the nail bed clean with polish remover.
2. Add one layer of Here to Stay base coat for a smooth polish application.
3. Apply two coats of Mademoiselle in a half-moon shape, leaving the tip free of polish.
4. Apply either Summit of Style, A Cut Above, or Cet in Stones over the entire nail.
5. Finish with Speed.Setter Top Coat for high shine that dries in less than a minute.