Gelish’s new PolyGel is created especially for the professional nail technician and designed to combine the best qualities of acrylics and LED hard gels. PolyGel delivers strong, flexible, light nails and can be applied as an overlay or used to sculpt a full set of nails. It’s an all-in-one formula with no monomers, no mixing, and no ratios needed. The premixed formula only needs to be smoothed and guided into place with a brush moistened with PolyGel Slip Solution Liquid. It doesn’t set until it is cured.
1. Complete your PolyGel nail prep. Squeeze just the right amount of PolyGel out of the tube and slice product with your multi-purpose tool.
2. Roll product onto the nail.
3. Using your brush and a small amount of Slip Solution, shape product into place. Use a short, square, firm synthetic brush.
4. Cure for 30 seconds in 18G LED Light.
5. Apply a thin coat of Top It Off. Cure for 30 seconds in 18G LED Light. Cleanse with nail surface cleanser and a lint-free wipe.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.