1. Apply Presto Clear Gel and cure. Apply one coat of Presto #4 and cure.
2. Paint thick V shapes going down the nail in alternating colors with grey (Presto # 104), white (Presto #4) and black (Presto SCL-12). Do not cure.
3. Use a clean liner brush to drag lightly down the center of the nail. Wipe the brush clean and repeat the dragging pattern on both sides of the first line, alternating direction and cleaning the brush in-between strokes. Cure. Apply and cure Presto Clear Gel. Cleanse inhibition layer.
4. Apply brush-on resin to the base of the nail. Place various AB Swarovski crystals and silver studs in the shape of a triangle. Apply Presto Top Gel to nail, avoiding the area covered by crystals. Cure.
- Ashley Hoffman, Coral Springs, Fla. @nailsbyacu
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.