1. Paint the nail blue and allow to dry. With black craft paint or polish, draw black lines horizontally from the edge of the nail toward the middle to create branches.
2. Using a dotting tool and light pink craft paint, create blossom petals along the branches. Using a darker pink, create the center of the blossoms.
3. Apply a clear top coat and allow to dry.
A Florist’s Bouquet
1. Polish nails a pastel purple and let dry. Paint small flowers in various colors. (You can use acrylic paint, which easily rubs off in case of mistakes.)
Add details to the flowers and small leaves in empty spaces.
Add stems with leaves on both ends. Let dry and then finish with a top coat to seal in the design.
1. Form the free edge with pink acrylic and the remainder of the nail with a sheer, sparkly acrylic.
2. Add polka dots with white paint using a dotter tool to the free edge.
3. Using a nail art brush, paint a yellow and purple tulip, then add the stems and leaves. Finish with a UV top coat.
You Might Also Like: Handout: Sanitation Checklist
For more information about your career in nails, check out NAILS Career Handbook