Lauren Wireman of Wildflowers Nail Academy shows how to create this eye-catching floral design using gel-polish, Wildflowers Art Paints, glitter, and foil.
1. Apply base, followed by two coats of Sticky Glass Gel. Apply foil in spots and pieces.
2. Use Fuzzy Buddy Brush to sprinkle glitter. Repeat with another color of glitter to make the fade. Use a finger to press down glitter. Apply tack-free top coat, buff surface, and remove excess dust with alcohol.
3. Paint the outline of the flower in Pitch. Use Powder to fill in the outline, perfecting it. Get as close to the black lines as possible without going over them.
4. Blend Jade and Powder to make a mint color. Use mint to color in the petals.
5.Blend Lilac into flower design.
6. Fix centers of flowers with Pitch. Create wide circles to hold jewels.
7. Use a finer tipped brush dipped in Sun Glow and white to add detail dots on flowers. Dilute art paints with an equal part water. Create lines on petals.
8. Seal with tack-free top coat and cure. Add gems in centers of flowers with nail adhesive.
Follow Wireman on Instagram: @wildflowersnails