Essie global lead educator and celebrity manicurist Rita Remark shows how to create this bright striped nail art design using Essie's Spring 2017 Collection.
1. After a thin layer of Ridge Filling Primer, apply two coats of Excuse Me, Sur.
2. Using a striping brush, apply two horizontal lines of Backseat Besties across the nail at a slight angle.
3. Add a line of All the Wave crossing the first lines.
4. Add two lines of Designated DJ.
5. Create "beads" with Designated DJ using the dotting tool, then seal with Good to Go top coat.
Rita's tip: Play with different angles and dot combinations to create a unique pattern on each nail.