1. File nail into desired shape.
2. Apply two coats of a light green to polish two fingers, then apply two coats of a darker shade to the remaining nails. This design uses Essie’s Mint Candy Apple and Pretty Edgy colors.
3. Draw four leaf clover shapes by placing four white dots together using a precision art brush.
4. Carefully apply mini nail rhinestones to the center of the clover shape using XX glue to add sparkle and dimension
5. Finish your manicure with a clear top coat to seal and add shine.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.